1. Do you find yourself spending more and more time online or on your digital devices (computer, laptop, tablet or Smartphone) viewing pornography than you realize.
2. Do you find yourself mindlessly passing time on a regular basis by staring at your Smartphone, Tablet, or Computer surfing, viewing, or downloading pornography even when there might be better or more productive things to do? And do you seem to lose track of time when looking at porn?
3. Do you find yourself spending more time viewing or downloading pornography as opposed to socializing with real-time people or engaging in other real-time non-sexual activities?
4. Has the amount of time you spend watching porn on the Internet been increasing?
5. Do you secretly wish you could be less involved in online Internet pornography?
6. Do you sleep with your Smartphone, tablet, and laptop near your bed or under your pillow or next to your bed regularly so as to view porn more readily?
7. Do you find yourself viewing pornography at all hours of the day and night—even when it means interrupting other things you are or should be doing, including sleep or schoolwork, or your job?
8. Do you look at porn while you are driving or when you’re doing other activities that require your focused attention and concentration?
9. Do you feel your use of Internet porn actually decreases your productivity at times?
10. You find yourself feeling somewhat ill-at-ease or uncomfortable when you accidentally leave your Internet device in the car or at home by accident or you have no service, or is service is broken?
11. Do you feel reluctant to be without Internet pornography even for a short time?
12. Do you typically masturbate during or after you view online pornography?