Intensive Outpatient ProgramDrDave
Intensive Outpatient Program
The Intensive Outpatient Treatment Program (IOTP) at The Center for Internet and Technology Addiction (CITA) offers time-constrained individuals, families, or couples the ability to receive therapy and make rapid progress with their concerns in a short amount of time.
- What is an Intensive Outpatient Program and Who Does It Help?
- How an Intensive Outpatient Program Works – including sample IOTP session
- Online Gambling
- Internet Surfing/Shopping
Internet Sex and Porn Addiction Treatment Program
- Assess/Diagnose Sex or Porn Addiction and Compulsion
- Examine and Understand Patterns, Triggers and Causes
- Identify Community Resources and Supports
- Develop a Relapse Prevention Plan
- Heal and Strengthen Your Relationship With Yourself and Others
- Relationship Bootcamp
- Understand and Address Relationship Stressors
- Improve Communication
- Reclaim Passion
- Enjoy Growth and Change
For those individuals and couples with busy schedules and heavy work/family demands, we offer scheduling flexibility so that intensives can be held over a weekend.
Please contact our office at 860-561-8727 or Office@Virtual-Addiction.com to determine if an intensive outpatient program is the right choice for you.